- Select the program or activity online
- Signup or Login to our online booking system
- Sign up by clicking the "sign up" link that is above the login information and below the City logo
- Select the attendees and click next
- Choose a method of payment
Register for our Lifesaving Society Swim Lessons.
Our swimming lessons are designed to teach individuals of all ages and abilities the necessary skills to be safe and confident in the water. Our certified instructors use a progressive, learn-to-swim curriculum that is designed to build on the skills learned in each lesson.
Programs are divided into levels, ranging from beginner to advanced. Each level focuses on specific skills such as floating, gliding, and stroke development. Our instructors will work with you to determine the appropriate level for your needs.
In addition to learning essential swim skills, our swim lesson program also promotes water safety and encourages a lifelong love of swimming.
Find great events and programs by checking out the Parks and Recreation guide below, or visiting our events calendar.
1291-101st Street P.O. Box 460
North Battleford, SK S9A 2Y6