NWFH Rules and Regulations
For the comfort and safety of yourself and others, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Use the track at your own risk. Track is unsupervised.
- Indoor shoes only. Outdoor footwear, cleats, open-toed shoes, socks, and bare feet are not permitted.
- Proof of payment is required at all times. Teams and individuals must check in at Customer Services prior to track use.
- Youth under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult of at least 18 years of age at all times on the track and while utilizing the weight equipment.
- The inside lane is for walkers only. Joggers and runners must use the outside lane.
- All individuals must travel in the same direction. Please follow the posted track direction schedule.
- Use caution when entering and exiting the track and change lanes.
- Food and drink are not allowed on the track.
- Spectators are not allowed on the track.
- Absolutely no spitting on the track.
- For safety reasons, please do not stop on the track. Use designated areas for stretching and exercising.
- Personal items should be stored in the lockers provided. Lockers are for daily use only.
- The track may be closed for special events. (Please see posted schedules).
- The City of North Battleford reserves the right to deny any person access to the track for behaviour deemed inappropriate. The City of North Battleford is not responsible for theft, loss, or damage to personal property.
- Strollers, wheelchairs and walking aids are permitted on the track. Please ensure the wheels are clean.
- In-line skates, skateboards, wheelies, and bicycles are not permitted.
- Report any accident, injury, or equipment breakdown immediately to a staff member.
- Consult a physician before beginning an exercise program.
Thank you for your cooperation. Enjoy!