- Adult: $4
- Kids aged 16 and under: $2
- Kids aged 6 and under: free
Battlefords Handi-Bus is a specialized on-demand transportation service for persons with disabilities. This program is available to anyone who, due to a disability, cannot use the regular transit service.
This service operates Monday to Friday.
For more information or to book a ride, call 306-445-7797.
North Battleford Public Transportation hours
- Monday to Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- No service on Saturdays, Sundays, or on holidays
Exact change is needed for single-ride fares.
There are five locations you can buy monthly passes:
- City Hall - 1291 101st Street
- The InnovationPlex: The Battlefords CO-OP Aquatic Centre or the NationsWEST Field House
- Discovery CO-OP Pharmacy
- Battlefords Transit office - 762 109th Street
- Adult: $60
- Senior: $50
- Student -aged 16 and under, school ID required: $40
Monthly pass bought after the 15th of the month
- Adult: $30
- Senior: $25
- Student – aged 16 and under, school ID required: $25
You can buy a ticket card pass. A card includes 8 fares and costs $24.
North Battleford Public Transit operates two routes with two buses. See the stop points and times to plan your next trip.
North Battleford Public Transit
North Battleford Public Transit is 100% funded by the City of North Battleford. These buses are operated by Battlefords Transit System, which also operates Battlefords Handi-Bus.
The Battlefords Handi-Bus is jointly funded by the City of North Battleford and the Town of Battleford.
See how our tranist system works
1291-101st Street P.O. Box 460
North Battleford, SK S9A 2Y6