Downtown parking is enforced from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday. Parking is free after 5 p.m. and on Saturdays, Sundays, and statutory holidays. There are many different types of parking available downtown, such as;
- Free 2-hour on-street parking
- Free 2-hour off-street parking
- Paid off-street parking
- Paid permitted off-street parking
View the downtown parking map.
If you work in the downtown and need off-street parking Monday to Friday you have four parking lots to choose from, subject to availability.
- 1200 Block of 101st Street
- 1200 Block of 102nd Street
- 1000 Block of 101st Street
- 1000 Block of 102nd Street
An annual off-street parking permit is $420 including GST.
If you are interested in purchasing an off-street parking permit, please contact the City Clerk.
Email or call 306-445-1719
Our downtown has accessible-parking locations. If you have a permit, please make sure to properly display your permit while parked. If you notice a vehicle parking in an accessible-parking location without a permit on display, contact the Community Safety Officers (CSO) at 306-445-1775.
SaskAbilities runs the Accessible Parking Program. Visit their website for more information about the program, or to apply for or renew your permit.
Paying parking tickets
If you get a parking ticket, you can pay your parking ticket in the following ways:
- In person at City Hall during regular business hours
- By mail: PO Box 460, City of North Battleford, SK S9A 2Y6
- Drop box at City Hall, at the door closest to the corner of 13th Avenue and 101st Street
1291-101st Street P.O. Box 460
North Battleford, SK S9A 2Y6