Skip to main content Skip to footer

Street Closure and Temporary Street Use Permits

For any activity that will use or block the regular use of an alley, boulevard, sidewalk, or street, regardless of how long or short the closure is, a temporary street use permit is required.

Once the permit is issued, the City will notify the police, fire, ambulance service and any other agency deemed necessary.

The applicant is responsible for pickup, set up, care, take down and return of any required barricades and for traffic accommodation in and around the permitted area. A barricade rental is available, but the applicant will have to pay a fee for any lost or broken barricades.

Contact Us

City Hall
1291-101st Street P.O. Box 460
North Battleford, SK S9A 2Y6

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.