- All Property lines, dimensioned in meters of the land being serviced.
- Street Name(s)
- A North Arrow
- Location, dimensioned in meters from property lines, of the existing mains within the road right of way for all Part 2A Applications. These dimensions are obtained from Record Drawings provided in Part 2A
- Size and location, dimensioned in meters from property lines, of existing sidewalks and curbs for all Part 2A applications.
- Size and location dimensioned in meters from property lines of existing and proposed curb and sidewalk crossing depressions.
- Location, dimensioned in meters from property lines, of any trees, poles, signs hydrants, or utility structures located near the property.
- Location, dimensioned in meters from property lines, of the perimeter of the foundation of any existing or proposed buildings.
- Location and size, dimensioned in meters, as well as the area shown in square meters, of the excavation required within the road right-of-way.
- Location, dimensioned in meters from property lines, of the proposed sewer and water lateral lines from the main to the perimeter of the foundation.
- Location, dimensioned in meters from property lines, of the proposed curb stop on the water lateral line.
- Sizes and materials for the proposed Sewer and Water Lateral Pipes. See SPEC 02539.
- Elevation of the invert of the sanitary sewer lateral pipe at the perimeter of the building foundation, and for Part 2A applications, the elevation at the front property line, and the elevation at the sewer main. Sanitary sewer service lateral pipes at the main shall be no lower than the top of the main.
- Elevation of the basement floor in relation to CGVD2013 Datum.
- Elevation at the lot corners and middle of side lot lines in relation to CGVD2013 Datum that are provided in Part 2C.
- Elevation of the finished ground around the perimeter of the building in relation to CGVD2013 Datum.
- Slopes labelled in percent from the building corners to the lot corners. Slopes shall be a minimum of 1.5% away from the building.
- Location, sizes, and elevations of any other grading or drainage features proposed at the development. For example, retaining walls, swales, drainage pipes, catch basins, culverts, or storm sewer connections.
Sewer, Water and Lot Grading Applications
The Sewer, Water, and Lot Grading (SWLG) Application process ensures that the work is properly designed, constructed, recorded, and filed for long-term future reference.
For more information and to apply for a SWLG Application, please refer to: