Before you get started, make sure you have the following:
- A valid email
- A utility bill
- On your bill, you will need: your account number
- The security token
A sample utility bill showing where the location of the account number and the security token are on the bill.
- Go to the online portal
- You will be taken to the Sign-in page, scroll down and click "Need to set up an account?"
- Read and accept the terms by clicking "I Accept" at the bottom of the page.
- Enter your email address, then click "Get Started."
- Check your email inbox for an email from email@example.com, open the email and click on the activation link.
- The link will take you to the account set up page. This is where you will need your account number and security token.
When entering your account number, add dashes where your utility bill has a space. Your account number must be in this format: 123-1234567-123
- Once you have filled out all the fields, click "Submit."
- You will be now taken to the Sign-in page. Enter your email address and the password you just created and click "Sign in"
- You are now signed in to the customer portal and now can explore your water usage data.