City of North Battleford Utilities includes services like water, sewer, waste management, recycling and Underground Pipeline and Asphalt Replacement (UPAR).
Sign up for free text reminders for utility billing to avoid disconnections or cut-offs.
To apply, email us and include:
- The name on the utility bill
- Civic address
- Utility account number
- Cell phone number that will receive text reminders
Unidirectional Line Flushing
Unidirectional water line flushing is an annual process that helps the city remove build up of materials in water lines and to ensure that drinking water conditions remain optimal for residents.
Water line flushing in 2023 will take place starting May 8 and ending on or before May 19th. Click the link below for a map of the impacted areas this year.
Follow these tips to protect your home and goods from discoloured water and sediment produced from the flushing process:
- Do not use any taps after 7:00 pm
- Fill your bathtub or pails before 7:00 pm for water to manually flush toilets
- Set aside water for washing hands, washing dishes and consumption
- Turn off your water or shut off/ isolate water appliances such as water softeners, ice makers, water-cooled utilities, or any other devices that may use water
- Run the water from an outside tap for 10-minutes or until the water runs clear (if necessary)
- Restart your water appliances such as water softeners, ice makers, water-cooled utilities and any other devices that were turned off on nights that flushing occurs
1291-101st Street P.O. Box 460
North Battleford, SK S9A 2Y6