Ref # FA001 - Facility Attendant - Casual - CUPE
The City of North Battleford has Facility Attendant positions available at the Battlefords CO-OP Aquatic Centre and InnovationPlex. This position is under supervision of the InnovationPlex Manager and under the general direction of the Director of Parks and Recreation.
This role is responsible for enforcing regulations and policies at the facility and assisting with preparation of facility and equipment for rentals, special events, and programming. This role participates in maintaining and monitoring the safe usage of the waterslide at the aquatic center and ensuring patrons are practicing safe procedures. Routine janitorial duties and maintaining of the facility equipment is integral to keeping a safe environment and should be carried out a high standard. Monitoring and assisting patrons with equipment to ensure safety regulations are met. The Facility Attendants should have the ability to respond to emergency situations and maintain a high level of customer service and satisfaction.
• Interest in recreation and aquatic programming an asset.
• Mature, organized, and efficient; team oriented with ability to work
• Ability to multi-task and thrive in a busy environment.
• Standard First Aid, CPR-C/AED certification.
• Excellent customer service and verbal communications skills.
• Willingness to learn different programs and events offered in the Cuplex.
• Provide a Criminal Record check with Vulnerable Section upon hire.
Competition Number: FA001
Rate of Pay: Year 1 $16.36 Year 2 $16.56 Year 3 $17.11 (2024 CUPE)
Hours of Work: 9:00 am to 9:30 pm – Variety of shift schedules available.
Posting Closing date: When suitable candidates are found
The City is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace. If you require accommodation according to the Saskatchewan Human Rights Code, please let us know in order for us to ensure that you can participate fully and equally during the recruitment and selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.