Ref # ATL002 - Aquatic Team Leader - Casual - CUPE
The City of North Battleford has an Aquatic Team Leader position available in the Parks and Recreation Department.
Reporting to the Aquatics Manager, this position is responsible for lifeguarding and instructing, assisting management and staff with the coordination and implementation of special events and programs. Recording incidents that involve both the public and staff, assisting with in-house programming and staff evaluations, water testing and ensuring all operational safety standards are being followed for both workers and the public. The ability to effectively communicate and maintain a tactful, service-oriented relationship with the staff is required.
- Successful completion of Grade 12 or GED equivalent deemed acceptable by the City.
- Current Lifesaving Society National Lifeguard Certification or equivalent.
- Current Lifesaving Society Swim Instruction Certification or equivalent.
- Current Standard First Aid/CPR “C”/AED Certification.
- Some experience with supervision of personnel is preferred.
- Provide a clear Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Section upon hire.
Competition Number: ATL002
Rate of Pay: Year 1 $22.03, Year 2 $22.68, Year 3 $23.33 (2024 Wages)
Hours of Work: A variety of shift schedules are available
Posting Closing date: Until successful candidate is found.
The City is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace. If you require accommodation according to the Saskatchewan Human Rights Code, please let us know in order for us to ensure that you can participate fully and equally during the recruitment and selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.