City of North Battleford releases proposed 2024 Budget
Members of the public can now view the proposed City of North Battleford 2024 Budget online by visiting www.cityofnb.ca/budget.
The schedule for budget deliberation meetings is as follows:
Monday, November 20th: 5:00-8:00pm - Zoom Link
- Topics include a general overview of the 2024 budget, General Government Services, and Parks & Recreation Services
Thursday, November 23rd: 5:00-9:00pm – https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81214969858
- Topics include responses to any questions from the previous session, Police Services, Fire & Protective Services, and Operation Services – including Infrastructure, Waste Management, Water and Sanitary Sewer
Thursday, November 30th: 5:00-9:00pm – https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81214969858
- Topics include responses to any questions from the previous session, Engineering, Planning, Asset Management, and Infrastructure (including UPAR), and budget discussions, including Third Party Grant requests
Optional 2024 Budget Deliberation Dates
- Tuesday, December 5th, 2023
- Thursday, December 7th, 2023
All budget deliberation meetings are open to the public and will be held at City Hall Council Chambers. The meetings will be livestreamed on Zoom for those wishing to attend virtually.
For more information:
Candace Toma, Public & Intergovernmental Relations Coordinator
306-441-0713 | email@example.com