Election Officials Position Descriptions
In addition to meeting the criteria listed for each position, candidates must also:
- Possess basic literacy skills, analytical skills, and the ability to pay attention to detail
- Possess basic interpersonal skills, including the ability to exercise impartiality and to serve voters that require assistance
- Be able to perform repetitive tasks and basic arithmetic
- Be a quick learner
- Be able to work long hours
- Competent and reliable
- Experience dealing with the public
- Ability to remain polite, calm, courteous when dealing with voters
- Are 18 years old or older
Click on the Election Offical jobs below for a description of the job and expectations.
1291 101st Street
North Battleford, Sask.