TEST Parks and Recreation Jobs
Current Battlefords CO-OP Aquatic Centre Job Opportunities
Current Galleries Job Opprotunities
Current InnovationPlex opportunies
Please follow these instructions:
- On the position line of your application below, please note your name and the job posting number
- Applications without a posting number will not be considered.
- When sending your application for employment, please ensure you include your:
- cover letter
- resume and any other accompanying documents in one file
- Preferred formats are Word or PDF.
- The name of your document should include the job posting number, the name of the job and your last name.
- All applications must have an accompanying job posting number to be considered.
The Values in this Charter are an integral part of the foundation of our organization and guide the work we do and how we relate to one another.
Current Collective Agreements
- CUPE local #287
- North Battleford Fire Fighters' Association local #1756
- North Battleford Community Safety Officer's Association
Our Human Resources team carefully reviews each application to identify candidates whose experience and qualifications meet the job requirements. Qualified candidates will move on to the interview stage. Only the candidates selected for this will be notified.
Why North Battleford?
North Battleford is the regional hub of northwest Saskatchewan and is connected to major highways running east-west and north-south, airport, and rail, and offers high-speed 5G internet and mobility services. The city offers amazing green spaces and parks and quick access to regional and Provincial Parks.
The City of North Battleford is home to first-rate recreational amenities and cultural spaces suitable for all ages. Fantastic educational institutions, from kindergarten to post-secondary schools, are a big part of North Battleford. This community is among the most affordable in Saskatchewan and it is a great place to call home.