Transit bus hours
Monday to Friday, starting at 8:00 am, the service ends at 6:00 pm.
There is no transit service on Saturdays or Sundays and Holidays.
Call 306-445-7797 for more information.
Exact change only for single ride fare.
- Single ride adult, $4
- Single ride for 16 and under, $2
- Single ride for kids 6 and under, free
- Adults monthly pass, $60 (after 15th, $30)
- Senior monthly pass, $50 (after 15th, $25)
- 16 and under, and High School (grade 9 to 12, School ID required) $40 (after 15th - $25)
- Ticket Card available, 8 tickets for $24
Bus Pass and ticket cards available from City Hall, InnovationPlex, Co-op Pharmacy and the Battlefords Transit system office (762-109th Street).
The Battlefords Handi-Bus System operates on a Monday to Friday demand basis. Call 306-445-7797 for more information.
North Battleford Public Transportation
View their Brochure here
North Battleford Public Transit is 100% funded by the City of North Battleford. These buses are operated by Battlefords Transit System, which also operates Battlefords Handi-Bus. The Battlefords Handi-Bus is jointly funded by the City of North Battleford and the Town of Battleford.