Eyes that Care
This initiative empowers residents who want to address the preventable crime challenges that North Battleford is facing and encourages residents to do the following:
- Sign up for the Eyes That Care Program
- Meet neighbours and share contact information
- Watch for any suspicious activity
- Report any suspicious activity to the RCMP
- Remove all valuables from vehicles
- Lock up personal property
- Ensure that vehicles are locked, and the keys are on the person, NOT inside the vehicle.
In exchange for residents committing to this project, the City provides a solar motion sensor light thanks to the support of Canadian Tire and an Eyes That Care sign to be displayed in the front window.
The ultimate goal is to reduce preventable crimes such as vehicle thefts and residential break-ins by 10%.
3 Ways to apply:
1. Download the Eyes That Care registration and turn it into City Hall or
2. Scan and email the downloaded form to Dustin Tungilik MacDonald, Communications Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org or
3. Fill out the Form below and conveniently submit your application online.