Ref # CK001 - Clerk I - Casual - CUPE
Reporting to the InnovationPlex General Manager, this position is responsible for front line receptionist duties, including but not limited to, answering phones, directing calls, welcoming the public, and responding to request/inquiries. Processing admission, passes, registrations, rentals, and resale items. Receive payments by cash, cheque, credit card, vouchers, or auto debit and issuing receipts, refunds, credits or change to the customer. This position is responsible for providing office support to the InnovationPlex Manager.
- Successful completion of Grade 12 or GED equivalent deemed acceptable by the City. Secondary education in business studies is an asset.
- Proficient with computer software such as email, Microsoft Excel, Office, and word.
- Demonstrate previous knowledge of accounting and financial processes.
- Work independently and in a team environment.
- Communicate with patrons in a courteous and professional manner.
- Knowledge of office equipment and filing systems.
- Conflict management skills are essential and the ability to de-escalate difficult situations are required.
- Provide a clear Criminal Record Check with Vulnerable Section upon hire
Competition Number: CK001
Rate of Pay:
$8.17 per hour (CUPE 2023 Rates)
Hours of Work:
6:00 am to 9:00 pm – A variety of shift schedules are available. Seeking coverage for daytime shifts
Posting Closing date:
Until successful candidates are found.
The City is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in the workplace. If you require accommodation according to the Saskatchewan Human Rights Code, please let us know in order for us to ensure that you can participate fully and equally during the recruitment and selection process.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.