Property tax notices for all properties in North Battleford were mailed via Canada Post on Tuesday, July 26th and Wednesday, July 27th, 2022.
Property owners who did not receive a tax notice by end of day on July 29th are asked to contact the City of North Battleford Tax Clerk at 306-445-1706.
For more information on how taxes are calculated, please visit our website.
Property owners can pay taxes by:
- Paying through your financial institution’s Online Banking. Go to bill payments and search for “North Battleford Taxes.”
- Paying online at cityofnb.ca. Please note: The City charges a convenience fee of 3% for credit card transactions.
- Coming to City Hall during our hours of operation (Monday-Friday, 9am-4:30pm) to pay with cash, debit, or cheque. Note: for credit card payments, go to our website.
- Dropping off a cheque in our locked drop-box at the doors closest to the corner of 13th Avenue and 101st Street at any time.
- Signing up for the Tax Installment Payment Program (TIPPS) and making monthly installments. Visit our website for more information.
The deadline for paying property taxes is August 31st, 2022. Outstanding accounts will be charged 1.8% interest per month. In accordance with Tax Penalty Bylaw No. 1994, accounts that remain outstanding by January 1st, 2023, will be charged a fee equal to 10% of the outstanding amount and an additional 1% penalty every month thereafter until paid in full.
For more information:
Candace Toma, Public Relations Coordinator
306 445-9155 | firstname.lastname@example.org
 Interest is calculated annually and compounded monthly.