Neighbourhood Profiles compiled by the City of North Battleford Planning and Development Department are now available. Neighbourhood Profiles provide insight into City and neighbourhood demographics and trends.
Formalized neighbourhoods, adopted this year, makes Neighbourhood Profiles possible. Neighbourhood boundaries were submitted to Statistics Canada who was able to use the geographical reference points to break down North Battleford’s census data.
The City is represented by the following formalized neighbourhoods: Centennial Park, College Heights, Deanscroft, Downtown, Fairview Heights, Killdeer Park, Kinsmen Park, Maher Park, McIntosh Park, Paciwin, Riverview, Sapp Valley and Yellow Sky.
These Profiles will assist the City and agencies with local and social planning. The Profiles can also assist with the search for a new home or residence.
Neighbourhood Profiles incorporate information on the following topics:
- Neighbourhood home ownership percentage
- Neighbourhood home value percentage
- Neighbourhood median household income
- Neighbourhood unemployment percentage
- Park space by percentage of neighbourhood
- Number of Schools in the neighbourhood
- Population by age segment
- Level of education by percentage in a neighbourhood
- The primary mode of commuting
- Dwelling type and a total of dwellings
The Neighbourhood Profiles can be downloaded from the City of North Battleford website at https://cityofnb.ca/mrws/filedriver/Planning_and_Dev/North_Battleford_-_Neighbourhood_Profiles_FINAL.pdf.
For more information:
Jennifer Niesink, Director of Planning and Development
306-445-1718 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Dustin Tungilik MacDonald, Acting Communications Coordinator
306-445-1713 | email@example.com