David Laird Campground
Due to Covid-19, the following restrictions apply:
Restrictions may change as directed from the Saskatchewan Government.
- Opening June 1st
- Only 16 sites are available for booking- full service including sewer or electric/water. Ideally suited for RV’s only. (Sewage disposal area available)
- All sites must be booked and pre-paid by credit card
- Playground, pavilion/picnic shelter, washroom & shower facilities – CLOSED
- To reserve your site go to www.bookyoursite.com and David Laird Campground, North Battleford
This campground is 2 kilometres east of the Western Development Museum between Highway 16 and Highway 40. The campground has 41 full-service sites and 20 non-serviced sites. Many of the sites are “pull-through” sites that can accommodate large trailers and RVs. Amenities include 2 shower/washroom facilities, a trailer disposal dump, playground, outdoor barbeques, firewood access and a trout pond. This year, the David Laird Campground is open from May 12th to September 7th.
Battlefords Provincial Park
The Battlefords Provincial Park, located along the shores of Jackfish Lake north of the City, is your destination for a camping experience with a difference. Immerse yourself in nature, enjoying the slow pace of a day at the beach or on the water. Play a round of golf, hike a trail or take in a planned activity.
There are three major campgrounds with 317 campsites:
- Electric Sites: 165 (near a service centre)
- Non-electric Sites: 152 (near a service centre)
- Group Sites: 8
- Overflow Sites: one overflow campground