Want to be your own boss?
The idea of starting your own business is appealing to a lot of people and it can be very rewarding. However, getting started with the right information will help you plan for a successful start to your entrepreneurship journey.
The Community Futures Program is a federal initiative established in 1985 to build community, economic, and entrepreneurial capacity in rural Canada.
Working within its region, Community Futures Northwest:
- Provides loans for business start-up and expansion
- Offers business counseling for existing and new entrepreneurs
- Delivers the Self Employment Benefit Program
- Operates a Business Resource Library
- Facilitates entrepreneurial workshops and business seminars
- Works with regional educators to encourage youth entrepreneurship
- Assists communities with growth initiatives and special projects
The goal for Business Infosourcce is to provide your business with the resources it needs to grow and prosper, including a wide range of information on government services, programs and regulations.